OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

XCode 15.0.1 can't connect my real device IOS 17.1

• Thread starter Thread starter InDaPeace
  • Start date Start date
I

InDaPeace

Waiting to reconnect to Jawkhaa Domain: com.apple.dt.deviceprep Code: -10 Recovery Suggestion: Previous preparation error: An error occurred while communicating with a remote process.. The connection was invalidated. User Info: { DVTErrorCreationDateKey = "2023-10-25 09:53:53 +0000"; DVTReco

Manage run detinations > Previous preparation error: An error occurred while communicating with a remote process.. The connection was invalidated.

my xcode some ios 16 device already can connect. Buy still can't connect ios 17 device

im already searched google & apple developer sites can't find this solution how to solve it SOMEONE HELP ME PLS
<p>Waiting to reconnect to Jawkhaa Domain: com.apple.dt.deviceprep Code: -10 Recovery Suggestion: Previous preparation error: An error occurred while communicating with a remote process.. The connection was invalidated. User Info: { DVTErrorCreationDateKey = "2023-10-25 09:53:53 +0000"; DVTReco</p>
<p>Manage run detinations > Previous preparation error: An error occurred while communicating with a remote process.. The connection was invalidated.</p>
<p>my xcode some ios 16 device already can connect. Buy still can't connect ios 17 device</p>
<p>im already searched google & apple developer sites can't find this solution how to solve it SOMEONE HELP ME PLS</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts