OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

window.location.href not working in standalone mode (Next.js) [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom Cusack-Huang
  • Start date Start date
T

Tom Cusack-Huang

I'm building a /login page which redirects to an external URL. This calls back to this page with a token. In a development server I use window.location.href to change the URL (as opposed to router.push() according to the docs).

However in standalone mode, when I push this code to GCP, it doesn't work. I wondered if anyone knew what I might be doing wrong? Do I need to set any config, etc?

<p>I'm building a <code>/login</code> page which redirects to an external URL. This calls back to this page with a token. In a development server I use <code>window.location.href</code> to change the URL (as opposed to <code>router.push()</code> according to the docs).</p>
<p>However in standalone mode, when I push this code to GCP, it doesn't work. I wondered if anyone knew what I might be doing wrong? Do I need to set any config, etc?</p>

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
MOHAMED AMIIN ABDI AADAN
M