OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Will ptc integrity codebeamer support python to create custom widget?

• Thread starter Thread starter Soundarya G
  • Start date Start date
S

Soundarya G

I wanted to implement ptc integration into my application and we have chosen codebeamer for it to fetch requirements and use it inside a feature of my application. In the documentation they have given java as a pre requisite to create a separate custom widget. Is there an option to use python for that purpose? If so please suggest me a tutorial for the same and if not please let me know if there is any other alternative options or its a must to use only java ?

I tried to add widget from the given options itself but that did not work
<p>I wanted to implement ptc integration into my application and we have chosen codebeamer for it to fetch requirements and use it inside a feature of my application. In the documentation they have given java as a pre requisite to create a separate custom widget. Is there an option to use python for that purpose? If so please suggest me a tutorial for the same and if not please let me know if there is any other alternative options or its a must to use only java ?</p>
<p>I tried to add widget from the given options itself but that did not work</p>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors