OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Why my code do not work in terminal of Vscode

• Thread starter Thread starter Thảo Trần
  • Start date Start date
T

Thảo Trần

enter image description hereI found an error that I don't know how to fix it: codes do not work in termial although I am sure that code is right because it still works well in google colab. There is a note that the file I am working is green that means untracked file . If this causes the error.anyone helps me

I have tried deleting file and recreate but no changes

This image I am trying simple code that surely work, but when I run, in terminal just like the image, no result. "U" signal in the file inform that file is untracked
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/OlqfdsE1.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a>I found an error that I don't know how to fix it: codes do not work in termial although I am sure that code is right because it still works well in google colab. There is a note that the file I am working is green that means untracked file . If this causes the error.anyone helps me</p>
<p>I have tried deleting file and recreate but no changes</p>
<p>This image I am trying simple code that surely work, but when I run, in terminal just like the image, no result. "U" signal in the file inform that file is untracked</p>

Latest posts