OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Why is my tkinter/customtkinter window the wrong size?

• Thread starter Thread starter FillyRoid
  • Start date Start date
F

FillyRoid

I have a problem with the size of my window. I set the .geometry of my root to "700x600". When I start the program, my window opens with the size "875x750" (I initialized an event, that gives me the size of my window every time).

Also when I set .minsize to width: 320 and height: 400, the window just scales down to 400x500. When I use another monitor, I get a minimum scale of 480x600. Can somebody tell me, how I can fix this?

I tried to put the settings down by difference, but every monitor had different differences.
<p>I have a problem with the size of my window. I set the .geometry of my root to "700x600". When I start the program, my window opens with the size "875x750" (I initialized an event, that gives me the size of my window every time).</p>
<p>Also when I set .minsize to width: 320 and height: 400, the window just scales down to 400x500. When I use another monitor, I get a minimum scale of 480x600.
Can somebody tell me, how I can fix this?</p>
<p>I tried to put the settings down by difference, but every monitor had different differences.</p>

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Ads by Eonads