OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Why is my Flask application never loading?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaden Gregory
  • Start date Start date
J

Jaden Gregory

I'm trying to make a flask application, but when I run it, the application never loads. No error messages, just a spinning icon. My code is as basic as it comes:

Code:
from flask import Flask

app = Flask(__name__)

if __name__ == "__main__":
    app.run(debug=True, port=5050)

I receive the following output into my terminal when I run the code:

Code:
* Serving Flask app 'app'
 * Debug mode: on
WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Running on http://127.0.0.1:5050
Press CTRL+C to quit
 * Restarting with stat
OK

I have tried everything the internet, chatgpt and I can think of: changing the port, changing the host, uninstalling and reinstalling, using a different browser, debugging...

Nothing works. I can't even get an error message, it just loads. Any ideas?
<p>I'm trying to make a flask application, but when I run it, the application never loads. No error messages, just a spinning icon. My code is as basic as it comes:</p>
<pre><code>from flask import Flask

app = Flask(__name__)

if __name__ == "__main__":
app.run(debug=True, port=5050)
</code></pre>
<p>I receive the following output into my terminal when I run the code:</p>
<pre><code>* Serving Flask app 'app'
* Debug mode: on
WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
* Running on http://127.0.0.1:5050
Press CTRL+C to quit
* Restarting with stat
OK
</code></pre>
<p>I have tried everything the internet, chatgpt and I can think of: changing the port, changing the host, uninstalling and reinstalling, using a different browser, debugging...</p>
<p>Nothing works. I can't even get an error message, it just loads. Any ideas?</p>

Latest posts