OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Why does running `flask run` on Windows result in "flask is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

• Thread starter Thread starter Nsikan Adaowo
  • Start date Start date
N

Nsikan Adaowo

I needed to setup Flask for windows, so I ran the following commands:

Code:
set FLASK_APP=application.py
set FLASK_DEBUG=1
set DATABASE_URL='postgres.......' =>(the credential given by the Heroku account)
flask run

But when I hit enter on the flask run, I get an error that says -

flask is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Why is this not working? I've been trying to work on it but I'm still having the same error message.

What could be the issue?
<p>I needed to setup Flask for windows, so I ran the following commands:</p>
<pre><code>set FLASK_APP=application.py
set FLASK_DEBUG=1
set DATABASE_URL='postgres.......' =>(the credential given by the Heroku account)
flask run
</code></pre>
<p>But when I hit enter on the <code>flask run</code>, I get an error that says -</p>
<blockquote>
<p>flask is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Why is this not working? I've been trying to work on it but I'm still having the same error message.</p>
<p>What could be the issue?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts