OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What is the equivalent of Windows' COM technology in Linux systems?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex Deft
  • Start date Start date
A

Alex Deft

I'm using MATLAB on windows to programmatically control another application called CST. I do this via the actxserver command which uses COM technology. I'm trying to do the same thing on a Linux cluster but I failed (despite having both MATLAB and CST installed there). I just learned that COM is unique to Windows. Is there an alternative for that on Linux?
<p>I'm using MATLAB on windows to programmatically control another application called CST. I do this via the <code>actxserver</code> command which uses COM technology. I'm trying to do the same thing on a Linux cluster but I failed (despite having both MATLAB and CST installed there). I just learned that COM is unique to Windows. Is there an alternative for that on Linux?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

O
Replies
Views
OrangeRind
O
D
Replies
Views
Domantas Giedraitis
D