OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What if I forgot to activate virtual environment working on Django project?

• Thread starter Thread starter Coder4Fun250
  • Start date Start date
C

Coder4Fun250

I have been working on a Django project in Python Crash Course 2nd edition.

In the book it was said that I need to create virtual environment and that I need to activate it every time. I did create it but at some point I forgot about it and stopped activating venv.

I made a LOT of changes since the last time I activated it.

Now I know that virtual environment has to be activated, I read about it on several websites including Stack Overflow. And I do know how to do it.

But I couldn't find what would happen if I didn't activate venv?

Will there be some kind of consequences?

If yes, how to fix it?

<p>I have been working on a Django project in Python Crash Course 2nd edition.</p>
<p>In the book it was said that I need to create virtual environment and that I need to activate it every time. I did create it but at some point I forgot about it and stopped activating venv.</p>
<p>I made a LOT of changes since the last time I activated it.</p>
<p>Now I know that virtual environment has to be activated, I read about it on several websites including Stack Overflow. And I do know how to do it.</p>
<p><strong>But I couldn't find what would happen if I didn't activate venv?</strong></p>
<p><strong>Will there be some kind of consequences?</strong></p>
<p><strong>If yes, how to fix it?</strong></p>

Latest posts