OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What does this async script come from? [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Dónal
  • Start date Start date
D

Dónal

When I deploy my web app to Azure, I see the following script in the head

Code:
<html lang="en">
  <head><script src="/arow-many-my-Songue-ript-ister-her-owne-Thou-Hon" async></script>

In each environment the script has a different name, but it's always a bunch of fake English words concatenated with a dash. For example, in another environment, the script is

Code:
<script src="/robattemper-swell-know-shappe-Minity-fie-in-Cap-" async></script>

If I run the app locally, the script is not included. The content of the script is minified/obfuscated, so I can't tell what it's doing by reading the code.

The unminified content of the file is shown here.

<p>When I deploy my web app to Azure, I see the following script in the head</p>
<pre><code><html lang="en">
<head><script src="/arow-many-my-Songue-ript-ister-her-owne-Thou-Hon" async></script>
</code></pre>
<p>In each environment the script has a different name, but it's always a bunch of fake English words concatenated with a dash. For example, in another environment, the script is</p>
<pre><code><script src="/robattemper-swell-know-shappe-Minity-fie-in-Cap-" async></script>
</code></pre>
<p>If I run the app locally, the script is not included. The content of the script is minified/obfuscated, so I can't tell what it's doing by reading the code.</p>
<p>The unminified content of the file is shown <a href="https://gist.github.com/donalmurtagh/8d4b07bb8013a12dbd994e2855c123d5" rel="nofollow noreferrer">here</a>.</p>

Latest posts

H
Replies
Views
haifisch123
H
A
Replies
Views
Adrian-Mihai Enache
A
H