OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What are the practices for implementing a multi-threaded web scraper in Rust? [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Aditya Raj
  • Start date Start date
A

Aditya Raj

Are there any specific libraries or tools recommended for dealing with dynamic content and multi-threading in this context?

I am building a web scraper in Rust to collect data from websites that load content dynamically using JavaScript. I want to implement multi-threading to improve the efficiency and speed of my scraper. What are some best practices for handling such scenarios in Rust

<p>Are there any specific libraries or tools recommended for dealing with dynamic content and multi-threading in this context?</p>
<p>I am building a web scraper in Rust to collect data from websites that load content dynamically using JavaScript. I want to implement multi-threading to improve the efficiency and speed of my scraper. What are some best practices for handling such scenarios in Rust</p>

Latest posts

O
Replies
Views
OrangeRind
O
D
Replies
Views
Domantas Giedraitis
D