OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Website timeouts, nobody finds the reason for them [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter ReinerR
  • Start date Start date
R

ReinerR

So for weeks I've been trying to find the reason for the constant downtimes of my website. Everyday for like 1-2 hours. For that reason I copied my website and moved it to a different server.

Yet, the downtimes happen to be at the EXACT same time for the EXACT same time frame. So it's not a server thing. But how can this happen? This has to be a time triggered thing?

I'm using typo3 12 Server Apache. PHP 8.1.29. Mysql 10.5. There are no scheduler tasks or timed events. Even our typo3 experts are absolutely clueless.

Deactivated about every extension. Deactivated indexed search. Nothing helps.
<p>So for weeks I've been trying to find the reason for the constant downtimes of my website. Everyday for like 1-2 hours. For that reason I copied my website and moved it to a different server.</p>
<p>Yet, the downtimes happen to be at the EXACT same time for the EXACT same time frame. So it's not a server thing. But how can this happen? This has to be a time triggered thing?</p>
<p>I'm using typo3 12 Server Apache. PHP 8.1.29. Mysql 10.5. There are no scheduler tasks or timed events. Even our typo3 experts are absolutely clueless.</p>
<p>Deactivated about every extension. Deactivated indexed search. Nothing helps.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Z
Replies
Views
zuegelwagen
Z