OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Webpack bundle analyser is not working in the project with angular 18 version

• Thread starter Thread starter Avinash Sharma
  • Start date Start date
A

Avinash Sharma

I am working on angular 18 framework and I recently tried to integrate webpack bundle analyser in my project but it's giving me a weird error.I thought the issue is with my project so created a new dummy angular 18 project with angular cli and Tried there as well but the issue still remains.Tried exploring about it but didn't get any possible solution for the issue. I simply installed the package in the project then ran ng build --stats-json which created stats.json file in dist/project name folder. Now when I run the command to analyse this json file by going to the particular folder it is giving error. I ran npx web-pack-analyser stats.json and it gives error as:

can't analyse webpack bundle: type error: cannot read properties of undefined reading filter. I am referring the videos on YouTube to add this package but it is not working.

<p>I am working on angular 18 framework and I recently tried to integrate webpack bundle analyser in my project but it's giving me a weird error.I thought the issue is with my project so created a new dummy angular 18 project with angular cli and Tried there as well but the issue still remains.Tried exploring about it but didn't get any possible solution for the issue.
I simply installed the package in the project then ran <strong>ng build --stats-json</strong> which created stats.json file in dist/project name folder.
Now when I run the command to analyse this json file by going to the particular folder it is giving error.
I ran <strong>npx web-pack-analyser stats.json</strong> and it gives error as:</p>
<p><strong>can't analyse webpack bundle:
type error: cannot read properties of undefined reading filter.</strong>
I am referring the videos on YouTube to add this package but it is not working.</p>