OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

VS Code Debug Console: Variables Defined in Debug Console Not Recognized

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohollah
  • Start date Start date
R

Rohollah

I'm encountering an issue while debugging in Visual Studio Code. When I define a new variable in the debug console, I get an error saying the variable is not defined when I try to access it.

I’m using VS Code version 1.90.1

You can see the image, by clicking on this link.

I always use debugging. Previously, I always set a breakpoint, and when I reached the breakpoint, I could define any new variable in the debug console. However, today I encountered this issue: I cannot define new variables in the debug console. I searched on Google, but I did not find anything.
<p>I'm encountering an issue while debugging in Visual Studio Code. When I define a new variable in the debug console, I get an error saying the variable is not defined when I try to access it.</p>
<p>I’m using VS Code version 1.90.1</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/fXbwkQ6t.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">You can see the image, by clicking on this link.</a></p>
<p>I always use debugging. Previously, I always set a breakpoint, and when I reached the breakpoint, I could define any new variable in the debug console. However, today I encountered this issue: I cannot define new variables in the debug console. I searched on Google, but I did not find anything.</p>

Latest posts

J
Replies
Views
jbowerbir
J