OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

vis.js Timeline show/hide items (and dot and line)

• Thread starter Thread starter Nick Stares
  • Start date Start date
N

Nick Stares

I have written some code to show/hide an item by classname. I accomplish this by changing the opacity of the vis-box to 0. However, when I hide the vis-box, the vis-dot and the vertical line extending from the timeline still show. I would like to hide those as well.

Image of hidden boxes with lines showing

So far I have been able to hide all of the lines and dots for the whole timeline (using chrome inspector) by changing the border-color css property to white. However I would like to only hide the dots and lines that belong to items of a specific class.

<p>I have written some code to show/hide an item by classname. I accomplish this by changing the opacity of the vis-box to 0. However, when I hide the vis-box, the vis-dot and the vertical line extending from the timeline still show. I would like to hide those as well. </p>

<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/ANuA0.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">Image of hidden boxes with lines showing</a></p>

<p>So far I have been able to hide all of the lines and dots for the whole timeline (using chrome inspector) by changing the <code>border-color</code> css property to white. However I would like to only hide the dots and lines that belong to items of a specific class.</p>

Latest posts