OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Using pyplot for a remote server in VS

• Thread starter Thread starter Hobson Carion
  • Start date Start date
H

Hobson Carion

Currently trying to get started with VS Code for my research group. I connected to a remote host via SSH and I'm trying to get Python up and running. I'm particularly interested in importing pyplot. I use anaconda as the interpreter for my local machine and it works fine, but the remote host doesn't have this option and I don't have permission to alter anything on it. Attached is the Python terminal after running the code to import the modules.

To be quite frank, I'm at a loss for what to try as far as a fix goes. Coding and computer programming have never been strong areas for me, so I would immensely appreciate any help!
<p>Currently trying to get started with VS Code for my research group. I connected to a remote host via SSH and I'm trying to get Python up and running. I'm particularly interested in importing pyplot. I use anaconda as the interpreter for my local machine and it works fine, but the remote host doesn't have this option and I don't have permission to alter anything on it. Attached is the Python terminal after running the code to import the modules.<a href="https://i.sstatic.net/gwGlfJaI.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer"></a></p>
<p>To be quite frank, I'm at a loss for what to try as far as a fix goes. Coding and computer programming have never been strong areas for me, so I would immensely appreciate any help!</p>

Latest posts