OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Using OWASP Scan on Azure Pipelines

• Thread starter Thread starter Eugene Tan
  • Start date Start date
E

Eugene Tan

I am trying to integrate an OWASP Zap scan on a simple Python application I have on Azure Pipeline (using a Microsoft hosted agent). I have written a script to start the application and run the scan:

Code:
- script: |
    # Start your Python application
    chmod -R 777  ./
    python dsvw.py 
    # Wait for the application to start
    sleep 10
    docker run -v $(System.DefaultWorkingDirectory):/zap/wrk -t zaproxy/zap-stable zap-baseline.py -t http://host.docker.internal:65412 -r /zap/wrk/zap_report.html 

displayName: 'OWASP ZAP Docker Image Pull and start application and scan'
  continueOnError: true

The pipeline will run, however at this step, it will take very long (>50 minutes) then an error will appear

##[error]The hosted runner encountered an error while running your job. (Error Type: Disconnect).

Can I know what I am doing wrong here? Am I running ZAP via the script correctly?
<p>I am trying to integrate an OWASP Zap scan on a simple Python application I have on Azure Pipeline (using a Microsoft hosted agent). I have written a script to start the application and run the scan:</p>
<pre><code>- script: |
# Start your Python application
chmod -R 777 ./
python dsvw.py
# Wait for the application to start
sleep 10
docker run -v $(System.DefaultWorkingDirectory):/zap/wrk -t zaproxy/zap-stable zap-baseline.py -t http://host.docker.internal:65412 -r /zap/wrk/zap_report.html

displayName: 'OWASP ZAP Docker Image Pull and start application and scan'
continueOnError: true
</code></pre>
<p>The pipeline will run, however at this step, it will take very long (>50 minutes) then an error will appear</p>
<blockquote>
<p>##[error]The hosted runner encountered an error while running your job. (Error Type: Disconnect).</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Can I know what I am doing wrong here? Am I running ZAP via the script correctly?</p>
Continue reading...