OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Unresolved reference 'EfficientNetB0'

• Thread starter Thread starter Did Ou
  • Start date Start date
D

Did Ou

I'm trying to build a web application using Django in pyCharm and I want to use the EfficientNetB0 to do some image recognition. When I try to import it

Code:
from tensorflow.keras.applications import EfficientNetB0 # Unresolved reference 'EfficientNetB0' 
from tensorflow.keras.utils import Sequence #  Unresolved reference 'Sequence'

I get this error:

Unresolved reference 'EfficientNetB0'

When I try to install the packages my venv using pip or even pipenv

Code:
pip install tensorflow # Or
pipenv install tensorflow

they seem to be already installed. When I change the python interpreter to condo I get the same problem, but when I use anaconda jupyter and import the EfficientNetB0 it works just fine.

When I run this command

$ python -m pip show tensorflow

I get this

Code:
Name: tensorflow
Version: 2.16.1
Summary: TensorFlow is an open source machine learning framework for everyone.
Home-page: https://www.tensorflow.org/
Author: Google Inc.
Author-email: [email protected]

License: Apache 2.0
Location: C:\Users\oudid\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.12_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python312\site-packages 
Requires: tensorflow-intel
Required-by:

where I should get this in the Requires:

Code:
google-pasta, gast, six, protobuf, tensorboard, h5py, termcolor, absl-py, opt-einsum, wrapt, grpcio, keras-preprocessing, tensorflow-estimator, numpy, astunparse, wheel, scipygoogle-pasta, gast, six, protobuf, tensorboard, h5py, termcolor, absl-py, opt-einsum, wrapt, grpcio, keras-preprocessing, tensorflow-estimator, numpy, astunparse, wheel, scipy
<p>I'm trying to build a web application using Django in pyCharm and I want to use the EfficientNetB0 to do some image recognition. When I try to import it</p>
<pre class="lang-py prettyprint-override"><code>from tensorflow.keras.applications import EfficientNetB0 # Unresolved reference 'EfficientNetB0'
from tensorflow.keras.utils import Sequence # Unresolved reference 'Sequence'
</code></pre>
<p>I get this error:</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Unresolved reference 'EfficientNetB0'</p>
</blockquote>
<p>When I try to install the packages my venv using pip or even pipenv</p>
<pre><code>pip install tensorflow # Or
pipenv install tensorflow
</code></pre>
<p>they seem to be already installed. When I change the python interpreter to condo I get the same problem, but when I use anaconda jupyter and import the EfficientNetB0 it works just fine.</p>
<p>When I run this command</p>
<p><code>$ python -m pip show tensorflow</code></p>
<p>I get this</p>
<pre class="lang-none prettyprint-override"><code>Name: tensorflow
Version: 2.16.1
Summary: TensorFlow is an open source machine learning framework for everyone.
Home-page: https://www.tensorflow.org/
Author: Google Inc.
Author-email: [email protected]

License: Apache 2.0
Location: C:\Users\oudid\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.12_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python312\site-packages
Requires: tensorflow-intel
Required-by:
</code></pre>
<p>where I should get this in the Requires:</p>
<pre class="lang-none prettyprint-override"><code>google-pasta, gast, six, protobuf, tensorboard, h5py, termcolor, absl-py, opt-einsum, wrapt, grpcio, keras-preprocessing, tensorflow-estimator, numpy, astunparse, wheel, scipygoogle-pasta, gast, six, protobuf, tensorboard, h5py, termcolor, absl-py, opt-einsum, wrapt, grpcio, keras-preprocessing, tensorflow-estimator, numpy, astunparse, wheel, scipy
</code></pre>

Latest posts