OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

unable to from tensorflow.keras.models import Model

• Thread starter Thread starter Lu Zoey
  • Start date Start date
L

Lu Zoey

enter image description here Why can't I import Model successfully? The error is File "xxxxxxxx/Python/functions/EEGModels.py", line 42, in from tensorflow.keras.models import Model ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow.keras'

I am sure that the Python interpreter used to run the script is the same one where TensorFlow is installed. I also tried to reinstall tensorflow yet unable to solve the problem.
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/g3TbfBIz.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">enter image description here</a>
Why can't I import Model successfully? The error is File "xxxxxxxx/Python/functions/EEGModels.py", line 42, in
from tensorflow.keras.models import Model
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow.keras'</p>
<p>I am sure that the Python interpreter used to run the script is the same one where TensorFlow is installed. I also tried to reinstall tensorflow yet unable to solve the problem.</p>