OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Unable to fetch videos of facebook page using graph API

• Thread starter Thread starter kishan maharana
  • Start date Start date
K

kishan maharana

I have a Facebook page where i have 3 posts and those posts contains videos in it but when i try to access videos using graph api, No videos are getting returned.

here is the API I'm trying

Code:
API - https://graph-video.facebook.com/{ page_id }/videos?access_token={ access_token }

here are the permissions given to this access_token

Code:
email
pages_show_list
pages_read_engagement
public_profile

Then i tried following approach whether videos are available or not just for R&D purpose and i am getting the videos detail

• Get all posts via access token
  • From the posts response get page access token
  • use the page access token use attachment api
  • Here i am getting the video details

So, the query is why /videos api not giving me any result. Can anyone please help me out on this ?

Thanks.
<p>I have a Facebook page where i have 3 posts and those posts contains videos in it but when i try to access videos using graph api, No videos are getting returned.</p>
<p>here is the API I'm trying</p>
<pre><code>API - https://graph-video.facebook.com/{ page_id }/videos?access_token={ access_token }
</code></pre>
<p>here are the permissions given to this access_token</p>
<pre><code>email
pages_show_list
pages_read_engagement
public_profile
</code></pre>
<p>Then i tried following approach whether videos are available or not just for R&D purpose and i am getting the videos detail</p>
<ul>
<li>Get all posts via access token</li>
<li>From the posts response get page access token</li>
<li>use the page access token use attachment api</li>
<li>Here i am getting the video details</li>
</ul>
<p>So, the query is why /videos api not giving me any result. Can anyone please help me out on this ?</p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Continue reading...