OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Trying to run Flet in my Mobile device, how can I program with Flet in my phone?

• Thread starter Thread starter FENYXZ ENMADO
  • Start date Start date
F

FENYXZ ENMADO

when I tried to run my Flet Code on my phone this happened:

Code:
ImportError: dlopen failed: library "/root/py_venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pydantic_core/_pydantic core.cpython-311.so" needed or dlopened by "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/libpython3.11.so.1.0" is not accessible for the namespace "(default)"

How can I solve this? Keep in mind that I use my phone to programming

I tried to reinstall dependencies, that flet it's installed in my device and more

I hope someone could help me with this issue, don't know what to do.
<p>when I tried to run my Flet Code on my phone this happened:</p>
<pre><code>ImportError: dlopen failed: library "/root/py_venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pydantic_core/_pydantic core.cpython-311.so" needed or dlopened by "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/libpython3.11.so.1.0" is not accessible for the namespace "(default)"
</code></pre>
<p>How can I solve this? Keep in mind that I use my phone to programming</p>
<p>I tried to reinstall dependencies, that flet it's installed in my device and more</p>
<p>I hope someone could help me with this issue, don't know what to do.</p>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors