OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

trigger logic app from Azure Service bus in sequance

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepak Shaw
  • Start date Start date
D

Deepak Shaw

I am looking forward to your advice on the following - I have a requirement where the logic app would trigger from Azure Service bus in sequence (FIFO) and wait for the previous instance of the logic app to get complete (either successful or failed).

• I have done the configuration on -

Az Service Bus topic: Enforce Message Ordering

Logic App: Concurrency Control On and Degree of Parallelism to 1.

However, I have noticed it doesn't give the desired results, every time. The issue is: the Logic app is not triggering in the proper sequence - FIFO. Can I get some suggestions on this please.. Thanks,
<p>I am looking forward to your advice on the following -
I have a requirement where the logic app would trigger from Azure Service bus in sequence (FIFO) and wait for the previous instance of the logic app to get complete (either successful or failed).</p>
<ul>
<li>I have done the configuration on -</li>
</ul>
<p><em>Az Service Bus topic:</em> Enforce Message Ordering</p>
<p><em>Logic App:</em> Concurrency Control On and Degree of Parallelism to 1.</p>
<p>However, I have noticed it doesn't give the desired results, every time.
The issue is: the Logic app is not triggering in the proper sequence - FIFO.
Can I get some suggestions on this please..
Thanks,</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts