OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Traversing windows ftp server gets stuck in between after sometime while retrieving data from multiple folder path within the ftp server

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitesh Swarnakar
  • Start date Start date
N

Nitesh Swarnakar

I have a traverse function in python using ftplib. It traverses the windows ftp server and fetches files located in multiple path. While fetching, It gets stuck in between without any reason. But it works perfectly in linux ftp server. What may be the problem ?

I give multiple folder paths for my windows ftp server. I expects list of files in return
<p>I have a traverse function in python using ftplib. It traverses the windows ftp server and fetches files located in multiple path. While fetching, It gets stuck in between without any reason. But it works perfectly in linux ftp server. What may be the problem ?</p>
<p>I give multiple folder paths for my windows ftp server.
I expects list of files in return</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

I
Replies
Views
impact christian
I