OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

time series table in thingsboard

• Thread starter Thread starter Amir Mnssoori
  • Start date Start date
A

Amir Mnssoori

I have a widget in my panel that uses the time series type, and in this widget, the data I receive is the image of the license plate of the cars from the license plate reader camera, which is set in the location, and in addition to this, I also receive the image of the license plate number. I want to perform a search on this data so that this search is performed on all my data and I want to filter a specific key in this section, the time series table. Please share with me if you have any information on data access or ideas for this. Thankful

I need to add a search function to this widget that can search all data

<p>I have a widget in my panel that uses the time series type, and in this widget, the data I receive is the image of the license plate of the cars from the license plate reader camera, which is set in the location, and in addition to this, I also receive the image of the license plate number. I want to perform a search on this data so that this search is performed on all my data and I want to filter a specific key in this section, the time series table.
Please share with me if you have any information on data access or ideas for this.
Thankful</p>
<p>I need to add a search function to this widget that can search all data</p>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors