OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

This site can't be reached [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter Adnan Khan
  • Start date Start date
A

Adnan Khan

Hi i have a laravel website, It ws working fine but suddenly its not working with some IP when i connect vpn, its working fine. If i open this with my ip its just loading and showing this site can't be reach. I already remove the script and set this domain on fresh wordpress but its showing same problem. My domain host is goodaddy, I talked to them they tell me its working fine and also my developer say same thing that its working fine on his side. Please someone help me on this.

Website is not open with some IPs
<p>Hi i have a laravel website, It ws working fine but suddenly its not working with some IP when i connect vpn, its working fine. If i open this with my ip its just loading and showing this site can't be reach. I already remove the script and set this domain on fresh wordpress but its showing same problem. My domain host is goodaddy, I talked to them they tell me its working fine and also my developer say same thing that its working fine on his side. Please someone help me on this.</p>
<p>Website is not open with some IPs</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts