OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Telethon get topic id and send message to topic

• Thread starter Thread starter Вячеслав Лукашёнок
  • Start date Start date
В

Вячеслав Лукашёнок

I have a group with forums in telegram. I need to create new topics from the bot (this is done), and also need to be able to then send messages to these topics at the right events. There was a problem getting the topic_id (it would be nice if you told me how to get it), but let's skip this, I'll save it when creating it.

How do I send messages in a channel in the right topic using Telethon (Python, bot)?

I tried getting all the topics, but this API is not available from the bot (to get topic_id)
<p>I have a group with forums in telegram. I need to create new topics from the bot (this is done), and also need to be able to then send messages to these topics at the right events. There was a problem getting the topic_id (it would be nice if you told me how to get it), but let's skip this, I'll save it when creating it.</p>
<p>How do I send messages in a channel in the right topic using <strong>Telethon</strong> (Python, bot)?</p>
<p>I tried getting all the topics, but this API is not available from the bot (to get topic_id)</p>