OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Tailwind CSS responsive breakpoint overrides not working

• Thread starter Thread starter Adnan
  • Start date Start date
A

Adnan

I can't figure out why the responsive overrides of tailwind are not working in my project.

For example, I'd like the following text in div to be centered below the small screen breakpoint and left-aligned above the sm breakpoint. The following code seems to work when I try it in Codepen. However, it does not work in my laravel project.

Code:
<div class="text-grey-4 flex-1 px-6 sm:text-left text-center self-center">  
    <h2 class="h2"><b>Heading Text</b></h2>
    <div>
      Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum
    </div>
 </div>

Any ideas why this doesn't work in my Laravel project?
<p>I can't figure out why the responsive overrides of tailwind are not working in my project.</p>
<p>For example, I'd like the following text in div to be centered below the small screen breakpoint and left-aligned above the sm breakpoint. The following code seems to work when I try it in <a href="https://codepen.io/adnanchowdhury/pen/XLgNZp" rel="noreferrer">Codepen</a>. However, it does not work in my laravel project.</p>
<pre><code><div class="text-grey-4 flex-1 px-6 sm:text-left text-center self-center">
<h2 class="h2"><b>Heading Text</b></h2>
<div>
Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum Lorum ipsum lorum ispum lorum ipsum
</div>
</div>
</code></pre>
<p>Any ideas why this doesn't work in my Laravel project?</p>
Continue reading...