OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Subject: DLL Load Failed Error When Importing cv2 on Windows 11 Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter Mikail Akdeniz
  • Start date Start date
M

Mikail Akdeniz

strong text> Traceback (most recent call last): \Masaüstü\heatmap\heatmapp.py",

line 2, in import cv2

List item

File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\cv2_init_.py", line 181, in bootstrap() File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\cv2_init_.py", line 153, in bootstrap native_module = importlib.import_module("cv2") ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\importlib_init_.py", line 90, in import_module return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ImportError: DLL load failed while importing cv2: Belirtilen modül bulunamadı.

I am using Python 3.12 and OpenCV 4.10 on Windows 11 Pro. My code, which was working fine previously, started giving a "DLL load failed" error when importing cv2 this morning. The same code was working without issues before. What should I do to resolve this problem? What solutions would you recommend for this situation?
<p>strong text> Traceback (most recent call last): \Masaüstü\heatmap\heatmapp.py",</p>
<blockquote>
<p>line 2, in
import cv2</p>
<p>List item</p>
<p>File
"C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\cv2_<em>init</em>_.py",
line 181, in
bootstrap() File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages\cv2_<em>init</em>_.py",
line 153, in bootstrap
native_module = importlib.import_module("cv2")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "C:\Users\MikailAkdeniz\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\importlib_<em>init</em>_.py",
line 90, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ImportError: DLL load failed while importing cv2: Belirtilen modül
bulunamadı.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>I am using Python 3.12 and OpenCV 4.10 on Windows 11 Pro. My code, which was working fine previously, started giving a "DLL load failed" error when importing cv2 this morning. The same code was working without issues before. What should I do to resolve this problem? What solutions would you recommend for this situation?</p>

Latest posts