OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Sp-api - seller partner api python

• Thread starter Thread starter user1587912
  • Start date Start date
U

user1587912

I want to connect to the seller partner api in python using boto3.

The steps assumeRole to get temporary credentials for a session client I get. But sp-api is not in the list of aws services to handle with boto3. Is there a reference for the sp-api to use with python or what would be the equivalent to s3 = boto3.client('s3') for the sp-api?
<p>I want to connect to the seller partner api in <strong>python</strong> using <strong>boto3</strong>.</p>
<p>The steps <code>assumeRole</code> to get temporary credentials for a session client I get. But <code>sp-api</code> is not in the list of aws services to handle with <strong>boto3</strong>. Is there a reference for the <code>sp-api</code> to use with python or what would be the equivalent to <code>s3 = boto3.client('s3')</code> for the <code>sp-api</code>?</p>