OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Setting source ip for outgoing traffic through a vpn tunnel in GCP

• Thread starter Thread starter Ahmed Ossama
  • Start date Start date
A

Ahmed Ossama

I am trying to setup a vpn tunnel between my VPC on GCP and an on-prem resource.

For IP segregation purposes, the on-prem vpn gateway would like all traffic coming from the VPC network to come from a pre-defined internal IP. (10.233.x.x)

What is the best practice for setting this up?

This IP however is not included my subnet, and it appears to be reserved by GCP in my VPC. (Probably because I am using auto mode for creating subnets).

I tried to create a vm with this ip but couldn't.
<p>I am trying to setup a vpn tunnel between my VPC on GCP and an on-prem resource.</p>
<p>For IP segregation purposes, the on-prem vpn gateway would like all traffic coming from the VPC network to come from a pre-defined internal IP. (10.233.x.x)</p>
<p>What is the best practice for setting this up?</p>
<p>This IP however is not included my subnet, and it appears to be reserved by GCP in my VPC. (Probably because I am using auto mode for creating subnets).</p>
<p>I tried to create a vm with this ip but couldn't.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Marcos R. Guevara
M