OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Serverless WebSocket Service for Real-Time Stock Data Processing

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil limbad
  • Start date Start date
N

Nikhil limbad

I'm looking for a serverless service that can be utilized as a socket API backend client. For example, if I have a stock-based socket API that provides real-time data of stock LTP (Last Traded Price), I have two scenarios:

Scenario 1: To consume data from the socket API, I have one option: write a script to consume the data, add my custom logic, and then host it on a VPC or AWS EC2 instance.

Scenario 2: If there's a serverless service that takes a WebSocket API and custom condition code, it could trigger events to AWS Lambda or other functions when conditions are met.

In Scenario 1, I have to do everything on my own and may face scalability or server issues. In Scenario 2, real-time API consumption and data analysis are done within the service, reducing infrastructure issues and making it easier to scale.

My main concern is finding a service that works as described in Scenario 2.

Is there any serverless service available that can handle WebSocket connections, process real-time data, and trigger events based on custom conditions without requiring me to manage the infrastructure?

Thank you.

I tried to find such a service online but didn't find any.
<p>I'm looking for a serverless service that can be utilized as a socket API backend client. For example, if I have a stock-based socket API that provides real-time data of stock LTP (Last Traded Price), I have two scenarios:</p>
<p>Scenario 1: To consume data from the socket API, I have one option: write a script to consume the data, add my custom logic, and then host it on a VPC or AWS EC2 instance.</p>
<p>Scenario 2: If there's a serverless service that takes a WebSocket API and custom condition code, it could trigger events to AWS Lambda or other functions when conditions are met.</p>
<p>In Scenario 1, I have to do everything on my own and may face scalability or server issues. In Scenario 2, real-time API consumption and data analysis are done within the service, reducing infrastructure issues and making it easier to scale.</p>
<p>My main concern is finding a service that works as described in Scenario 2.</p>
<p>Is there any serverless service available that can handle WebSocket connections, process real-time data, and trigger events based on custom conditions without requiring me to manage the infrastructure?</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
<p>I tried to find such a service online but didn't find any.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors