OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

ScriptReferenceName Error

• Thread starter Thread starter Guy
  • Start date Start date
G

Guy

I am making a Guess the Number game in Visual Studios 2013 with the language JavaScript. I was just wondeing how to use this code<asp:ScriptReferenceName="guess-number.js"Assembly="System.Web"Path="~/Games/guess-number/guess-number.js" /> in my page. I am using ASP.

The only problem is that it gives me an error saying:

Element 'ScriptReferenceName' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website, or the web.config file is missing.

Is there anything I've missed?

<p>I am making a Guess the Number game in Visual Studios 2013 with the language JavaScript. I was just wondeing how to use this code<code><asp:ScriptReferenceName="guess-number.js"Assembly="System.Web"Path="~/Games/guess-number/guess-number.js" /></code> in my page. I am using ASP.</p>

<p>The only problem is that it gives me an error saying:</p>

<blockquote>
<p>Element 'ScriptReferenceName' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website, or the web.config file is missing.</p>
</blockquote>

<p>Is there anything I've missed?</p>

Latest posts