OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Script to check if all the needed python libraries including python are downloaded

• Thread starter Thread starter Viktor Petrov
  • Start date Start date
V

Viktor Petrov

I have made a pure Python program with a few libraries which I want to convert to an exe file. The problem is that I have to download it later to a few other computers and they might not have python or the needed libraries installed. My question is - when the exe file is started (for the first time or not) i want to check if the needed components (library and python version from requirements.txt) are present on the computer and if they are not, i need them to be downloaded. Any help?
<p>I have made a pure Python program with a few libraries which I want to convert to an exe file. The problem is that I have to download it later to a few other computers and they might not have python or the needed libraries installed.
My question is - when the exe file is started (for the first time or not) i want to check if the needed components (library and python version from requirements.txt) are present on the computer and if they are not, i need them to be downloaded.
Any help?</p>

Latest posts