OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Safari Browser is not using Cache Memory for Videos, rather it fetches the same video again

• Thread starter Thread starter MUHAMMAD WAQAS AAMIR
  • Start date Start date
M

MUHAMMAD WAQAS AAMIR

I'm using react player to render videos in my application. Whenever I provide the URL to the player it fetches the video and plays it in the player. But when the same URL is fetched it used from cache memory and not requested again. This is working fine in chrome. But in Safari it fetches the video (even if it is the previously played video URL) and not use cache memory for that.

Does anyone has a solution for that?

I tried to load the videos in Safari from cache but it didn't worked out and I want to load the videos from cache.
<p>I'm using react player to render videos in my application. Whenever I provide the URL to the player it fetches the video and plays it in the player. But when the same URL is fetched it used from cache memory and not requested again. This is working fine in chrome. But in Safari it fetches the video (even if it is the previously played video URL) and not use cache memory for that.</p>
<p>Does anyone has a solution for that?</p>
<p>I tried to load the videos in Safari from cache but it didn't worked out and I want to load the videos from cache.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors