OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Request not allowed when Cognitive Service Configuration not set during call setup

• Thread starter Thread starter Paria
  • Start date Start date
P

Paria

Following my error solved in this question, I encountered another error as follows:

Request not allowed when Cognitive Service Configuration not set during call setup.

I am trying to build a simple IVR using Azure Communication service and Speech resource. I connected the Azure Communication Services with the Cognitive Services manually using the instructions in Connect Azure Communication Services with Azure AI services, but how can I configure the cognitive services in the call setup? Is there any built-in function to set up such a configuration during the call?

<p>Following my error solved in <a href="https://stackoverflow.com/q/78644365/9215214">this question</a>, I encountered another error as follows:</p>
<p>Request not allowed when Cognitive Service Configuration not set during call setup.</p>
<p>I am trying to build a simple IVR using Azure Communication service and Speech resource. I connected the Azure Communication Services with the Cognitive Services manually using the instructions in <a href="https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/a...services-azure-cognitive-services-integration" rel="nofollow noreferrer">Connect Azure Communication Services with Azure AI services</a>, but how can I configure the cognitive services in the call setup? Is there any built-in function to set up such a configuration during the call?</p>

Latest posts

A
Replies
Views
Ashrik Ahamed
A
A
Replies
Views
Ashrik Ahamed
A

Online statistics