OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

React static export files working locally and in firebase local emulator, but not on firebase deploy [duplicate]

• Thread starter Thread starter Divyannsh Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
D

Divyannsh Tiwari

I built a react app. and did npm run build, then did firebase init too. firebase emulators:start is also working fine, and opening index.html in the build folder is working fine too. But when doing firebase deploy, its not working. in my package.json, i have also added - "homepage": "./", the following is the error: first error

When i am checking the sources tab in the inspector, i see the following files, second error

but not all the files from the build folders are uploaded, not even images. and only single files are uploaded from css, and js folders from the static folder.

Help me my fellow coders. What am i doing wrong?

tried deleting build folder, and all the firebase files and did firebase init and npm run build and firebase deploy, many times. didnt work.
<p>I built a react app. and did <code>npm run build</code>, then did <code>firebase init</code> too. <code>firebase emulators:start</code> is also working fine, and opening index.html in the build folder is working fine too. But when doing <code>firebase deploy</code>, its not working. in my package.json, i have also added - <code>"homepage": "./",</code>
the following is the error:
<a href="https://i.sstatic.net/e8qz37Cv.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">first error</a></p>
<p>When i am checking the sources tab in the inspector, i see the following files, <a href="https://i.sstatic.net/Ghp57bQE.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">second error</a></p>
<p>but not all the files from the build folders are uploaded, not even images. and only single files are uploaded from css, and js folders from the static folder.</p>
<p>Help me my fellow coders. What am i doing wrong?</p>
<p>tried deleting build folder, and all the firebase files and did <code>firebase init</code> and <code>npm run build</code> and <code>firebase deploy</code>, many times. didnt work.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts