OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

react-multi-date-picker - time_picker Automatically converting AM to PM when typing in the time manually

• Thread starter Thread starter Sreekuttan
  • Start date Start date
S

Sreekuttan

So when I was working with react-multi-date-picker - time_picker I faced this issue. When we manually enter the time in Timepicker textbox it automatically changes the 'AM' I entered to 'PM'. This only happens when we enter the time between 12:00 AM ans 12:59 AM. I don't want it to change it to PM as the users might get confused if they don't notice this time change. When I checked their official site, I found the issue there too.

You can check this issue in their official site. Go to 'Only Time Picker Meridiem' and use their time picker and enter '12:00:00 AM' manually and see the magic. Does anyone have any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.

<p>So when I was working with react-multi-date-picker - time_picker I faced this issue.
When we manually enter the time in Timepicker textbox it automatically changes the 'AM' I entered to 'PM'. This only happens when we enter the time between 12:00 AM ans 12:59 AM.
I don't want it to change it to PM as the users might get confused if they don't notice this time change.
When I checked their official site, I found the issue there too.</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://shahabyazdi.github.io/react-multi-date-picker/other-pickers/" rel="nofollow noreferrer">https://shahabyazdi.github.io/react-multi-date-picker/other-pickers/</a></p>
</blockquote>
<p>You can check this issue in their official site. Go to '<strong>Only Time Picker Meridiem</strong>' and use their time picker and enter '<em>12:00:00 AM</em>' manually and see the magic.
Does anyone have any workaround for this? Thanks in advance.</p>

Latest posts

B
Replies
Views
Blundering Ecologist
B