OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

python module install stuff

• Thread starter Thread starter biytz
  • Start date Start date
B

biytz

whenever i try to use python module install in the shell (im trying to use the command "python -m pip install pygame") and whenever i try to it says "Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases." im not sure if im just misunderstanding this or something, but i had checked the app execution aliases thing

im on windows 10 btw and using python 3.11 (maybe i need to update)

i was trying to install modules and i was expecting it to work. i used "python -m pip install pygame"
<p>whenever i try to use python module install in the shell (im trying to use the command "python -m pip install pygame") and whenever i try to it says "Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases." im not sure if im just misunderstanding this or something, but i had checked the app execution aliases thing</p>
<p>im on windows 10 btw
and using python 3.11 (maybe i need to update)</p>
<p>i was trying to install modules and i was expecting it to work. i used "python -m pip install pygame"</p>

Latest posts