OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Python CMD version not updating

• Thread starter Thread starter jaym
  • Start date Start date
J

jaym

Trying to get a python file to work. Not used it in years.

had to printscreen to even see the error, matlab was missing.

so, it requires matlab, need to get pip to install matlab but my python version is 3.7.9 and it wants at least 3.8.

downloaded the most recent python file. it's telling me to open an elevated cmd prompt where I downloaded the pip file.

issue is my cmd prompt is still on python version 3.7.9 even after restarting and installing the most recent python.

installed most recent python version expecting it to overwrite 3.7.9 allowing me to install pip and to install matlab

instead didn't overwrite and issue persists.
<p>Trying to get a python file to work. Not used it in years.</p>
<p>had to printscreen to even see the error, matlab was missing.</p>
<p>so, it requires matlab, need to get pip to install matlab
but my python version is 3.7.9 and it wants at least 3.8.</p>
<p>downloaded the most recent python file.
it's telling me to open an elevated cmd prompt where I downloaded the pip file.</p>
<p>issue is my cmd prompt is still on python version 3.7.9 even after restarting and installing the most recent python.</p>
<p>installed most recent python version expecting it to overwrite 3.7.9 allowing me to install pip and to install matlab</p>
<p>instead didn't overwrite and issue persists.</p>

Latest posts

H
Replies
Views
Hür Doğan ÜNLÜ
H