OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Provide multiple languages via Odoo RPC call

• Thread starter Thread starter Jasper
  • Start date Start date
J

Jasper

I would like to write multiple languages to a ir.ui.view Object's arch_db field.

However if I provide a dict/json value with languages as keys and html as values ({"de_DE"=><german-html>, "en_US"=><american-html>}), validation will fail.

If I write html with a de_DE context first, and then with en_US context, the latter will overwrite the former for both languages.

How can I write different html for different languages? Is there e.g. some way to call update_raw via RPC somehow?
<p>I would like to write multiple languages to a <code>ir.ui.view</code> Object's <code>arch_db</code> field.</p>
<p>However if I provide a dict/json value with languages as keys and html as values (<code>{"de_DE"=><german-html>, "en_US"=><american-html>}</code>), validation will fail.</p>
<p>If I write html with a <code>de_DE</code> context first, and then with <code>en_US</code> context, the latter will overwrite the former for both languages.</p>
<p>How can I write different html for different languages?
Is there e.g. some way to call <code>update_raw</code> via RPC somehow?</p>