OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Problems Connecting Facebook Pages in My App

• Thread starter Thread starter CRM Zeus
  • Start date Start date
C

CRM Zeus

a few months ago I requested the corresponding permissions in my app V.18.0: pages_messaging, public_profile, pages_manage_metadata, pages_read_engagement, pages_show_list, and business_management. All permissions were granted. However, when trying to make the connection, no pages appeared for me to connect to; it showed 'list is empty'. So, I updated my app to V.20.0. Now, if there is one page, I can establish the connection, but if there are 2 or more pages, it still shows as 'list is empty'. Do you have any advice on how to solve this? I've checked permissions settings for the pages and the app, but I can't identify the issue.

I expected all the Facebook pages I have to appear in my app so that I could select one or all of them and receive their Messenger messages in my application. I tried upgrading from version 18.0 to version 20.0, but it still doesn't work.
<p>a few months ago I requested the corresponding permissions in my app V.18.0: pages_messaging, public_profile, pages_manage_metadata, pages_read_engagement, pages_show_list, and business_management. All permissions were granted. However, when trying to make the connection, no pages appeared for me to connect to; it showed 'list is empty'. So, I updated my app to V.20.0. Now, if there is one page, I can establish the connection, but if there are 2 or more pages, it still shows as 'list is empty'. Do you have any advice on how to solve this? I've checked permissions settings for the pages and the app, but I can't identify the issue.</p>
<p>I expected all the Facebook pages I have to appear in my app so that I could select one or all of them and receive their Messenger messages in my application. I tried upgrading from version 18.0 to version 20.0, but it still doesn't work.</p>
Continue reading...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors