OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Plotly scatter map - How do I prevent marker text from overlapping?

• Thread starter Thread starter bestfirstsearch
  • Start date Start date
B

bestfirstsearch

I trying to plot a USA map using Scattergeo. I have a lot of markers that are close to each other, and their marker text are overlap each other and looks very messy. Are there workarounds for this? I'm trying to make the map look as clean as possible.

I don’t necessarily need the markers to be at their exact coordinates, but I don’t want to manually tweak each geo-coordinate since there would be too many coordinates. So something programmatic would be best.
<p>I trying to plot a USA map using Scattergeo. I have a lot of markers that are close to each other, and their marker text are overlap each other and looks very messy. Are there workarounds for this? I'm trying to make the map look as clean as possible.</p>
<p>I don’t necessarily need the markers to be at their exact coordinates, but I don’t want to manually tweak each geo-coordinate since there would be too many coordinates. So something programmatic would be best.</p>