OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

pip install quickfix failed in windows

• Thread starter Thread starter dGayand
  • Start date Start date
D

dGayand

I'm trying to install the quikcfix library on my windows machine. The python version is 3.12.2. However I get the below error.

Code:
python setup.py bdist_wheel did not run successfully
exit code: 1
[7 lines of output]
Testing for std::tr1::shared_ptr...
...not found
Testing for std::shared_ptr...
...not found
Testing for std::unique_ptr...
...not found
 error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with "Microsoft C++ Build Tools": https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools

I installed the Microsoft C++ build tools as well. But it still gives the same error. Can anyone suggest a solution for this error
<p>I'm trying to install the quikcfix library on my windows machine. The python version is 3.12.2.
However I get the below error.</p>
<pre><code>python setup.py bdist_wheel did not run successfully
exit code: 1
[7 lines of output]
Testing for std::tr1::shared_ptr...
...not found
Testing for std::shared_ptr...
...not found
Testing for std::unique_ptr...
...not found
error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with "Microsoft C++ Build Tools": https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools
</code></pre>
<p>I installed the Microsoft C++ build tools as well. But it still gives the same error.
Can anyone suggest a solution for this error</p>

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M