OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Password-protect an excel file on DataBricks environment

• Thread starter Thread starter SouravA
  • Start date Start date
S

SouravA

I have a requirement to password protect an excel file, meaning no one should be able to read from it unless they have the password). I want to use DataBricks because that's where the file is getting generated. I have explored some options online, but either they don't meet the functionality (openpyxl, pandas), or need a windows machine (pywin32)- since DataBricks uses Linux machine, I can't use this lib. Can someone please recommend the way forward?
<p>I have a requirement to password protect an excel file, meaning no one should be able to read from it unless they have the password). I want to use DataBricks because that's where the file is getting generated. I have explored some options online, but either they don't meet the functionality (openpyxl, pandas), or need a windows machine (pywin32)- since DataBricks uses Linux machine, I can't use this lib. Can someone please recommend the way forward?</p>

Latest posts