OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Not able to browser created website in IIS

• Thread starter Thread starter Raj
  • Start date Start date
R

Raj

I have configured sites in IIS in Windows server 2012 (IIS version 6.2) but after successful configuration I am not able to browse the site, getting the error 'This page cannot be displayed' while browsing locally. And while using the URL with port number and browsing from remote getting http 500 error.

Have tried so many settings and changes like permission,directory browsing (enabling), setting up of the default page (start page), but with no luck. Same error, this error is common across all the 7 sites. All sites are of .net 4 version with properly configured app pools.

All required windows features have been installed.

Can any one advice in this regard?
<p>I have configured sites in IIS in Windows server 2012 (IIS version 6.2) but after successful configuration I am not able to browse the site, getting the error 'This page cannot be displayed' while browsing locally. And while using the URL with port number and browsing from remote getting http 500 error.</p>
<p>Have tried so many settings and changes like permission,directory browsing (enabling), setting up of the default page (start page), but with no luck. Same error, this error is common across all the 7 sites. All sites are of .net 4 version with properly configured app pools.</p>
<p>All required windows features have been installed.</p>
<p>Can any one advice in this regard?</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M