OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

My print function is not working like it is supposed to in python VSCODE

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil
  • Start date Start date
N

Nikhil

I am rather new to python, and recently, I have been having trouble using the print() function. Whenever I try to use it in VSCODE, it says that 'print' is not defined and prompts me to import a module called "builtins". This hasnt ever been an issue, and I am really confused why it suddenly stopped working.

Image Here

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was expecting the print function to be "defined"
<p>I am rather new to python, and recently, I have been having trouble using the print() function. Whenever I try to use it in VSCODE, it says that 'print' is not defined and prompts me to import a module called "builtins". This hasnt ever been an issue, and I am really confused why it suddenly stopped working.</p>
<p><a href="https://i.sstatic.net/MBVdcWfp.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer">Image Here</a></p>
<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>
<p>I was expecting the print function to be "defined"</p>

Latest posts