OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

model is flickering in the autodesk forge viewer

• Thread starter Thread starter voltus
  • Start date Start date
V

voltus

I am using autodesk forge viewer and loading some ifc files in the viewer.The model is loading but when i choose first person to walk in the model the model is flickering .Is there any way to get ou of the problem

example if iam loading a building model when i select first person to walk in or inside the model the model is flickering .

I want to get out of this flickering issue.Even after disabling the Progressive Display in the settings of the viewer.

this is the video link of my problem.

I want to get rid of this flickering of the model in my viewer.

<p>I am using autodesk forge viewer and loading some ifc files in the viewer.The model is loading but when i choose first person to walk in the model the model is flickering .Is there any way to get ou of the problem</p>
<p>example if iam loading a building model when i select first person to walk in or inside the model the model is flickering .</p>
<p>I want to get out of this flickering issue.Even after disabling the Progressive Display in the settings of the viewer.</p>
<p><a href="
" rel="nofollow noreferrer">
</a> this is the video link of my problem.</p>
<p>I want to get rid of this flickering of the model in my viewer.</p>