OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Microsoft Purview Export data assets list and their Metadata through API - Tables and columns level

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam Patel
  • Start date Start date
S

Sam Patel

I am trying to Download / Export all scanned data assets list and their Metadata - Tables and columns level from Microsoft Purview though Python API call,

Tried all ways described in Microsoft docs for API, cant export one by one asset details as they are in thousands,

If someone did similar export, please help me out

I tried through custom PyPI libraries some brother defined here and available on GIT, but trough that only able to extract 50 assets list all the time, not sure if there is a restriction in his library,
<p>I am trying to Download / Export all scanned data assets list and their Metadata - Tables and columns level from Microsoft Purview though Python API call,</p>
<p>Tried all ways described in Microsoft docs for API, cant export one by one asset details as they are in thousands,</p>
<p>If someone did similar export, please help me out</p>
<p>I tried through custom PyPI libraries some brother defined here and available on GIT, but trough that only able to extract 50 assets list all the time, not sure if there is a restriction in his library,</p>