OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Message Stuck in the Outbox Folder in Outlook New

• Thread starter Thread starter Barattolo_67
  • Start date Start date
B

Barattolo_67

I am using Outlook new under Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Office 365. As of last Monday, I have a message stuck in my outbox folder in Outlook New. The message should not be there as it was actually sent, and the recipient had actually replied to it. If I switch to the old Outlook, then I do not see this message in the outbox folder. If I try to delete the message in the outbox folder in Outlook New, it gets deleted, but it re-appears as soon as I move out and then back in the outbox folder, or if I restart Outlook. Also, when I delete the message, next to the outbox folder name, I still see the number 1, indicating that there still is a message in the folder. I have tried synchronising, and also emptying the outbox folder, but to no avail. This is a very simple message, with no attachments and with just a few lines of text. Any ideas what might be going on? I have tried all of the above, and I have run out of other ideas.

Thank you in advance.
<p>I am using Outlook new under Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Office 365. As of last Monday, I have a message stuck in my outbox folder in Outlook New. The message should not be there as it was actually sent, and the recipient had actually replied to it. If I switch to the old Outlook, then I do not see this message in the outbox folder. If I try to delete the message in the outbox folder in Outlook New, it gets deleted, but it re-appears as soon as I move out and then back in the outbox folder, or if I restart Outlook. Also, when I delete the message, next to the outbox folder name, I still see the number 1, indicating that there still is a message in the folder. I have tried synchronising, and also emptying the outbox folder, but to no avail. This is a very simple message, with no attachments and with just a few lines of text. Any ideas what might be going on? I have tried all of the above, and I have run out of other ideas.</p>
<p>Thank you in advance.</p>
Continue reading...

Latest posts