OiO.lk Community platform!

Oio.lk is an excellent forum for developers, providing a wide range of resources, discussions, and support for those in the developer community. Join oio.lk today to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in the development field.
  You need to log in or register to access the solved answers to this problem.
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Merge many photoshop files into one single PSD file [closed]

• Thread starter Thread starter YYY
  • Start date Start date
Y

YYY

I have many standalone photoshop files that could have different resolutions.

I need to create one PSD file from these separate PSD files and place each one of them in a group within this single final PSD.

So, the resulting output.psd contains as many groups as there are standalone photoshop files

I looked on the psd-tools python library, but it doesn't seem to help achieve something like this.

Are there any other library on python that can help achieve this beside the .jsx script on which I'm a newbie ?
<p>I have many standalone photoshop files that could have different resolutions.</p>
<p>I need to create one PSD file from these separate PSD files and place each one of them in a group within this single final PSD.</p>
<p>So, the resulting <strong>output.psd</strong> contains as many groups as there are standalone photoshop files</p>
<p>I looked on the <strong>psd-tools</strong> python library, but it doesn't seem to help achieve something like this.</p>
<p>Are there any other library on python that can help achieve this beside the <strong>.jsx</strong> script on which I'm a newbie ?</p>

Latest posts

M
Replies
Views
Mohit Pant
M